Silence


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chapter 20 Teaser

My feet were killing me and my vision was blurred by my own tears. I had never seen Edward loose his cool like that before, and it killed me that I couldn't tell him I loved him too. I did love him, I loved him so much I let him go before it was too late. I knew he wouldn't understand, but he didn't leave me a choice.

When he told me he broke rule number three, it seemed all too familiar. Then he confessed that he loved me, and spoke words that I could only dream of. I knew right then and there, to save him, I had to hurt him.

It was all too much, this whole week, my mind and body couldn't take anymore. Edward's admission was only the cherry on top. No matter how grateful I was for his love, I couldn't accept it, I couldn't accept anyone's love. I didn't deserve love, of any type, from anyone, but Edward didn't know when to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment